Spice Mix and Mastery

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I need a bit more advice. I was thinking of making Almond Poppyseed Pancakes, but I was wonder what to serve next to it... thinking something like lemon curd? Any other ideas? Anyone have an easy way to make fresh lemon curd?.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Okay, I need a bit more advice. I was thinking of making Almond Poppyseed Pancakes, but I was wonder what to serve next to it... thinking something like lemon curd? Any other ideas? Anyone have an easy way to make fresh lemon curd?
Make sure you tell them that if they are job hunting and required to the THE TEST (in a cup) the poppy seeds will make them test positive.
gillumhouse said:
Make sure you tell them that if they are job hunting and required to the THE TEST (in a cup) the poppy seeds will make them test positive.
They are on vacation... and it's Canada... AC&C is over the counter. And under Canadian law, pre-employment and random drug testing are prohibited, in any case.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
gillumhouse said:
They are on vacation... and it's Canada... AC&C is over the counter. And under Canadian law, pre-employment and random drug testing are prohibited, in any case.
I think you've just given me the next reason to add to my list of why to move to Canada when I sell this place.

Okay, I need a bit more advice. I was thinking of making Almond Poppyseed Pancakes, but I was wonder what to serve next to it... thinking something like lemon curd? Any other ideas? Anyone have an easy way to make fresh lemon curd?.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Okay, I need a bit more advice. I was thinking of making Almond Poppyseed Pancakes, but I was wonder what to serve next to it... thinking something like lemon curd? Any other ideas? Anyone have an easy way to make fresh lemon curd?
gillumhouse said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
gillumhouse said:
I think you've just given me the next reason to add to my list of why to move to Canada when I sell this place.
Alibi Ike said:
Well, bring some hydrocortise with you, we can only get .05% OTC. Of course, we can get Robaxicet and allergy medications OTC here.... but .10% hydrocortisone is by prescription only

Eric Arthur Blair said:
gillumhouse said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
gillumhouse said:
Alibi Ike said:
Well, bring some hydrocortise with you, we can only get .05% OTC. Of course, we can get Robaxicet and allergy medications OTC here.... but .10% hydrocortisone is by prescription only
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Alibi Ike said:
I will trade you hydrocortisone for allergy meds that work! I can get them OTC here, too, but they don't stinkin' work! I'm on my 3rd different med in 3 months.

Eric Arthur Blair said:
gillumhouse said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
gillumhouse said:
Alibi Ike said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Alibi Ike said:
I will trade you hydrocortisone for allergy meds that work! I can get them OTC here, too, but they don't stinkin' work! I'm on my 3rd different med in 3 months.
Alibi Ike said:
Doc gave me strongest cortisone cream already. What you want, chlorpheniramine, diphenhydramine, cetirizine, loratadine, fexofenadine, desloratadine.
Solarcaine used to be behind the counter. Gravol (your Dramamine) is also behind the counter, with the AC&C :)

Eric Arthur Blair said:
gillumhouse said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
gillumhouse said:
Alibi Ike said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Alibi Ike said:
Alibi Ike said:
Doc gave me strongest cortisone cream already. What you want, chlorpheniramine, diphenhydramine, cetirizine, loratadine, fexofenadine, desloratadine.
Solarcaine used to be behind the counter. Gravol (your Dramamine) is also behind the counter, with the AC&C :)
Eric Arthur Blair said:
What you want, chlorpheniramine, diphenhydramine, cetirizine, loratadine, fexofenadine, desloratadine.
Just send a bill...

Back