Stealing coasters - a new thing?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy them at a dollar store or wally world....they stay put..
Duff2014 said:
Buy them at a dollar store or wally world....they stay put.
I bought 500 cork ones with my logo on them (similar to below). They cost pennies each and I expected people to take them as souvenirs, but almost nobody takes them. Too cheap to bother with, like the dollar store ones that stay put, but they look OK and serve the purpose.
Cork-Coasters-SZ76280.jpg

Where did you get those?
watermark on the image looks like "sz-wholesale.com"
Harborfields said:
That's just a pic I found that looks like mine. Mine came from Discount Mugs.

Buy them at a dollar store or wally world....they stay put..
Duff2014 said:
Buy them at a dollar store or wally world....they stay put.
I bought 500 cork ones with my logo on them (similar to below). They cost pennies each and I expected people to take them as souvenirs, but almost nobody takes them. Too cheap to bother with, like the dollar store ones that stay put, but they look OK and serve the purpose.
Cork-Coasters-SZ76280.jpg

Where did you get those?
Harborfields said:
That's just a pic I found that looks like mine. Mine came from Discount Mugs.
Thank you!

Personalized foil-imprinted bar coasters are perfect for weddings, rehearsal dinners or any type of event! I have found them at Graciousbridal.com, they seem to have nice custom designs.
yhst-45786456985479_2269_814155578__52742.1384217885.1280.1280.jpg

For no apparent reason we are losing a curtain tie-back a week at the moment, we close for Christmas and New Year in three days (can't wait!) when a team of decorators will come and paint everything, when they're done I plan on attaching the remaining spare curtain tie-backs to their hold backs on the wall using clear cable ties. It won't look great but they are running out of the door at the moment. :(

For no apparent reason we are losing a curtain tie-back a week at the moment, we close for Christmas and New Year in three days (can't wait!) when a team of decorators will come and paint everything, when they're done I plan on attaching the remaining spare curtain tie-backs to their hold backs on the wall using clear cable ties. It won't look great but they are running out of the door at the moment. :(.
Wow - that is something new and different. I got "hold backs" for mine. They are metal - the ones in my Library have butterflies as the decoration, the Gillum Room had cameos for 18 years and then got bumped once too many time so now just has the solid hook shape with a decorative end instead of an attached pretty. I got them so I could use cheap curtain rods instead of draw rods that invariably break. To close the drapes, the guest simply lifts it from behind the hold back. They are not expensive.
http://www.amazon.com/b?node=3736361

For no apparent reason we are losing a curtain tie-back a week at the moment, we close for Christmas and New Year in three days (can't wait!) when a team of decorators will come and paint everything, when they're done I plan on attaching the remaining spare curtain tie-backs to their hold backs on the wall using clear cable ties. It won't look great but they are running out of the door at the moment. :(.
I use metal tieback in some cases, but when I don't, I actually have them "tied" to the holder (or screwed in) and only one side comes off. They can't "lose" them that way.

Maybe they love your curtains and want to find the same or similar fabric?
Still, it is stealing no matter what the reason.

Latest posts

Back