SWIRT - You're amazing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
Every time I couldn't log on yesterday (primarily to thank you) my heart sank - just because I knew you must have been having such a hard time. I really really appreciate what you do for this community.
Thank you.

That was my exact thought as I logged in today BEFORE even checking e-mail!!! Swirt, you are WONDERFUL! Thank you ever, ever so much.

I admit I checked a few times, once around noon, again around 3 and again around 9. I can only imagine how much work this was for you.

Yessir---me too. (Funny how much I missed the opportunity to check in yesterday).
Thanks, Swirt, for all you do.

He is our dealer, that is for sure, we can't get buy without a fix!
shades_smile.gif

I am with you. I clicked to the site several times yesterday. It is my go to place for links and information. Was so sorry for your frustrations. Can't say it often enough! THANKS SWIRT!!

Your dedication to keeping us tied together is one of the best things about innkeeping!
teeth_smile.gif

PS I'm not getting all of the smileys to show

Swirt, you are a fantastic guy to take time out of your day (well, actually use most of your day yesterday!) to upgrade the site and keep us connected to this great community of folks interested in innkeeping. THANK YOU!!

Thanks for all the appreciation everyone. it was a bit of a swear fest, but I have to keep it in perspective.... it is not like I was shoveling rocks. ;)

Your dedication to keeping us tied together is one of the best things about innkeeping!
teeth_smile.gif

PS I'm not getting all of the smileys to show.
really? I'm am pretty sure I am seeing them all. What one(s) are you missing?

What happened to the date and time of posts?
Also.......the "new" post indicator ?

Also.......the "new" post indicator ?.
One Day said:
Also.......the "new" post indicator ?
THey got caught in the crossfire. They'll be back soon.

teeth_smile.gif

Untitled_0.jpg

Thank you Innkeep. That screen cap showed me exactly what was wrong. I'm still seeing them becasue they are in my cache.
help.gif

teeth_smile.gif

Untitled_0.jpg

Thank you Innkeep. That screen cap showed me exactly what was wrong. I'm still seeing them becasue they are in my cache.
help.gif

I see the same thing as Innkeep.
sad_smile.gif

Muchas Gracias
Danke
Thank You
Grazia (italian sp dont know)
but you get my drift thanks so much you keep us all going without you WHERE WOULD WE BE!
teeth_smile.gif

Back