Quantcast

Tea Bag Solution... for Maddie

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
I have to share this I saw in a Stash Tea catalog today (if you are near the coast, I think this would be great!) Make sure you use this infuser with rose hips!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to share this I saw in a Stash Tea catalog today (if you are near the coast, I think this would be great!) Make sure you use this infuser with rose hips!.
I got mine today - will have to look at it now!

Suzie Q

Reaction score
Maddie... that is what we named our newest dachshund! A German name that didn't seem "out there..."
Now for the tea cup. We (I) bought a cup with a similar functional design, but with a bit less "Oriental/Asian" art work than these photos depict. The tea cup is in 3 pieces. There is "the cup", a strainer basket and the lid to keep it warm. You put the strainer on top of the cup, put the tea bag in, pour the water in, and then put the lid on top. When steeped, the lid acts as a saucer to put your strainer and spent tea bag on. Hubby thinks it is a "stoo-pid" idea, but I like it.
http://www.phoenixorion.com/phoenixorion/oriental6b.htm

JBloggs

Reaction score
Maddie... that is what we named our newest dachshund! A German name that didn't seem "out there..."
Now for the tea cup. We (I) bought a cup with a similar functional design, but with a bit less "Oriental/Asian" art work than these photos depict. The tea cup is in 3 pieces. There is "the cup", a strainer basket and the lid to keep it warm. You put the strainer on top of the cup, put the tea bag in, pour the water in, and then put the lid on top. When steeped, the lid acts as a saucer to put your strainer and spent tea bag on. Hubby thinks it is a "stoo-pid" idea, but I like it.
http://www.phoenixorion.com/phoenixorion/oriental6b.htm.
Those are so pretty! I could go crazy with all this stuff, I really love it all.

Latest posts