- Jun 6, 2008
- Reaction score
Since I don't have one, I bought some wings to wear while I clean rooms!Couldn't figure out how to make a fairy smiley...
No, Limescale Man has the toilet bowl brush! https://www.innspiring.com/node/151#comment-1218Samster said:Cute! But shouldn't that cleaning fairy be holding a toilet bowl brush?
Honest this cat looks just like the ferral cat I just cagged here at work,On the other hand. You could always try the cat method described in an earlier post.
For those who missed it.
How to wash a toilet
This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it with you
1. Put both lids of the toilet up. Add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.
You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.
Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times.
This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home...
Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside
where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.