The eagle has landed...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
First room of special VIP guests has arrived enroute to PAII in SC.
cheers.gif

I wish I could have stopped in. Have Chapel at 11 Saturday so cannot leave until Sunday.

No, I am not going to SC, wish I were. One room has already left and another is here tonight and we had a marvelous day. Last night we had fish tacos (from the Mahi Mahi I caught off the gulf stream.) It is a good thing to meet up with my innmates from this forum! They are a great bunch I guarantee you that!
Anyone going to the Mid-Atlantic Conference in Lancaster PA in March let us know, a few from the forum are planning on going and meeting up. I have not got that far in planning, but am considering going. Whether might be a determining factor, s/b nicer by then in PA?

No, I am not going to SC, wish I were. One room has already left and another is here tonight and we had a marvelous day. Last night we had fish tacos (from the Mahi Mahi I caught off the gulf stream.) It is a good thing to meet up with my innmates from this forum! They are a great bunch I guarantee you that!
Anyone going to the Mid-Atlantic Conference in Lancaster PA in March let us know, a few from the forum are planning on going and meeting up. I have not got that far in planning, but am considering going. Whether might be a determining factor, s/b nicer by then in PA?.
We are in Charleston, already - but they are calling for an inch of snow on Monday!! I was sure we had driven out of it today. We will plan all our sight-seeing for tomorrow.

Did you all have PITA'S stink t shirts made?.
I did not get to the Mall. I do have my doilies!! Planning to leave within the half hour. It was a "fine" snow at Midnight when I came out of Chapel but it looks like it is not snowing now. I AM glad it is mostly Interstate but from what I have heard, rather than leaving it behind, I am going into it!

Back