The number 1 thing you must know, for your business to succeed

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In June, on the return leg of a bike trip visit, one of the 3 gentlemen told me they had stayed at B & Bs all over the world and I was in the top 5%. I was flabbergasted! Shocked! I am in Podunk and do not think I am anything special and he tells me this. (I had a hard time getting my head in the door after that conversation.)

After the enjoyment of another hearty home-cooked breakfast today by a father and son I decided to use the advice from this article and Haps to do a bit of confidence boosting on the blog, and to stand out from the pack who would never dare write what I wrote.
I try to be tongue in cheek and fun, it is hard to translate into type at times (although the best writers seem to do it successfully). There are many on this forum who do not get me, and take everything serious. There are those who will say I am generalizing, yes I am. There is no way to write one thing and have it apply to every person.
So for what it's worth here tis: Calling all men - breakfast is served.
Joey Bloggs said:
After the enjoyment of another hearty home-cooked breakfast today by a father and son I decided to use the advice from this article and Haps to do a bit of confidence boosting on the blog, and to stand out from the pack who would never dare write what I wrote.
I try to be tongue in cheek and fun, it is hard to translate into type at times (although the best writers seem to do it successfully). There are many on this forum who do not get me, and take everything serious. There are those who will say I am generalizing, yes I am. There is no way to write one thing and have it apply to every person.
So for what it's worth here tis: Calling all men - breakfast is served
I did a blog article once for men. You've inspired me to do another one soon. Here's the pic I used (minus identifying info!)
cottage%20deck.jpg

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
I did a blog article once for men. You've inspired me to do another one soon. Here's the pic I used (minus identifying info!)
cottage%20deck.jpg
I forgot what this thread was about and wondered if THIS is why those ladies told you not to do what you do, er an added amenity...one good lookin' man in a bathrobe complimentary with each room.
shades_smile.gif
Pretty much put my fluffy biscuits to shame. haha
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
cottage%20deck.jpg
I forgot what this thread was about and wondered if THIS is why those ladies told you not to do what you do, er an added amenity...one good lookin' man in a bathrobe complimentary with each room.
shades_smile.gif
HA!!!! That would be whole different niche!
By the way, your fluffy biscuits are drool worthy! I really wanted one when I saw that picture!!!

So for what it's worth here tis: Calling all men - breakfast is served.
Joey Bloggs said:
cottage%20deck.jpg

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
cottage%20deck.jpg
shades_smile.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
cottage%20deck.jpg
shades_smile.gif
By the way, your fluffy biscuits are drool worthy! I really wanted one when I saw that picture!!!
Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
cottage%20deck.jpg
shades_smile.gif
I think I am looking at your text wrong, I think this should say how to get your woman to stay at a B&B! LOL

In June, on the return leg of a bike trip visit, one of the 3 gentlemen told me they had stayed at B & Bs all over the world and I was in the top 5%. I was flabbergasted! Shocked! I am in Podunk and do not think I am anything special and he tells me this. (I had a hard time getting my head in the door after that conversation.).
gillumhouse said:
In June, on the return leg of a bike trip visit, one of the 3 gentlemen told me they had stayed at B & Bs all over the world and I was in the top 5%. I was flabbergasted! Shocked! I am in Podunk and do not think I am anything special and he tells me this. (I had a hard time getting my head in the door after that conversation.)
That is the best compliment evah!

Back