The Sister(brother)hood of the Traveling B&B Books

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

Samster

Reaction score
My apologies...I stalled the progress of Just Desserts & I'm Living Your Dream LIfe. Frankly, every time that I tried to read the first one, I promptly fell asleep!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... But don't let that influence you! I've read the "dream life" one in the past & it wasn't bad. Maybe since I kept falling asleep, it went to the bottom of my bedside table reading pile.

I will be sending them on next week after the 4th of July holiday to the next person who wants them. Please contact me via my forum email if you want to eventually get them. One person emailed me in the past but I had a computer crash since then & no longer have your address. There wasn't a list in the book, so I will start one and tuck it in with the books.
Sorry.....

muirford

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Samster, can you list the authors of those two books? I cannot recall if I was interested or not.

muirford

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would be interested in the 'Living Your Dream' book but I've tried the Daheim series before and they are not my cup of tea.

Samster

Reaction score
I would be interested in the 'Living Your Dream' book but I've tried the Daheim series before and they are not my cup of tea..
It's a package deal with this book crossing thing, but I'll send you my copy of the "living your dream" book.
I lived the dream and came out alive on the other side....hahahahahahaha!
Putting it in another envelope to mail next week right now....

Samster

Reaction score
Anyone, anyone...want these books? I want to mail them out this week before I go on our big trip. Please email me off-forum with your address. There's no list in the books for the next reader. Thanks!!

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
Anyone, anyone...want these books? I want to mail them out this week before I go on our big trip. Please email me off-forum with your address. There's no list in the books for the next reader. Thanks!!.
I sent you my address - who do I send them to after I am finished reading them? Anyone reading the Janet Evanovich series - they are a stitch!
Where are you going on your big trip?

egoodell

Reaction score
Anyone, anyone...want these books? I want to mail them out this week before I go on our big trip. Please email me off-forum with your address. There's no list in the books for the next reader. Thanks!!.
Hi !
I'm interested! Send them my way?
RIki

Latest posts