The Value of Reservation Confirmation E-mails

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been getting a rash of calls lately all saying the same thing: "Your online calendar says you're booked, but I was just calling to see if you might have had a cancelation."
In other words: "Are you such an inept innkeeper that you don't keep up with your online calendar?".
Proud Texan said:
I've been getting a rash of calls lately all saying the same thing: "Your online calendar says you're booked, but I was just calling to see if you might have had a cancelation."
In other words: "Are you such an inept innkeeper that you don't keep up with your online calendar?"
I put in bold print on mine: This is the official availability calendar. It is ALWAYS up to date.
Same here but they still ring "I see your fully booked on the xth of August, but I thought I'd call just in case"............ just in case of what? That a pull another room out of my xxx.
People hope that you might have had a cancelation just 5 minutes before and didn't update your calendar yet ;)

Back