The Wet Head is Dead

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's one thing to be trashed verbally by vindictive guests for a problem they themselves created; it's a different story to be trashed literally. Tim, your guests make mine look good. Isn't it amazing how no one seems to be able to take responsibility for their own behavior anymore?.
"Tim, your guests make mine look good. Isn't it amazing how no one seems to be able to take responsibility for their own behavior anymore?"
Well, maybe a few of them. I hate always feeling the need here to qualify any horror story with how rarely they occur. Can we all just assume these are the rarest of rare occurences before I start believing this "bad guest magnet" BS?
It surely appears to me that we ALL here have annoyances, we all have our share of bad guests who do things that drive us nuts, pet peeves, inconsiderate guests... blah...blah...blah
Just for a little perspective and reality check, these are some of the most fractious, unstable, stressful, economically depressed and insecure conditions anyone under the age of 70 has ever lived in.
I try to keep that in mind with each guest now and the tiny little pet peeves of mine get shoved in the background a little further, the really big inconsideration or malicious stuff gets responded to in private with the guest and quickly enough to "save" our property, the guest's enjoyment of their stay and before any other guest's have their stay negatively impacted.

Back