This might help someone restaurant dot com

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bavarian? An overpriced hotel who calls itself a B&B (even on TA) and takes guest traffic away from the best B&B in that area? No way, not even on a coupon would I go there..
JB, I don't know why you have to disagree with everything I say - restaurant.com is for restaurants! The Bavarian is a very good restaurant that I send people to when I am innsitting at Thomas Shepherd Inn. 9 times out of 10 it is the one they were planning on going to anyways - might as well give them a discount. Peace on Innspiring please!

The Bavarian? An overpriced hotel who calls itself a B&B (even on TA) and takes guest traffic away from the best B&B in that area? No way, not even on a coupon would I go there..
JB, I don't know why you have to disagree with everything I say - restaurant.com is for restaurants! The Bavarian is a very good restaurant that I send people to when I am innsitting at Thomas Shepherd Inn. 9 times out of 10 it is the one they were planning on going to anyways - might as well give them a discount. Peace on Innspiring please!
Suellen, not disagreeing with YOU exactly. I just know how that particular place is. Would rather go elsewhere.

Suellen, not disagreeing with YOU exactly. I just know how that particular place is. Would rather go elsewhere.
Try Goupons. . . I love them!

Back