this post has been deleted

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you can't discuss the context in your response, I'd just let it slide and get buried under the weight of future great reviews.

they are also sensitive to anything out of their normal routine so the granddaughter would likely not have been happy to start with which was then perhaps aggravated by any noise - I wouldn't worry about it as people appreciate the world is not a silent place.

Let it go.
It is strange to me that the reviewer/grandmother would mention noise - knowing her granddaughter has sensitivity issues.
I have an autistic stepson, very high functioning, he's great on his own now ... as an adult he is still 'quirky'.
But I am more sensitive to street sounds than he is and always have a white noise machine or a fan with me to drown them out. We always packed for him whatever he needed to be comfortable.
Wondering ... Do you have this option?

Perhaps consider changing the title of this post to "Review about Noise" or something, so the topic doesn't come up in searches, bringing people here who are researching the topic because of their family members.

Can you make it positive? LIke, "I remember we did have a lot of traffic the nights you were here because of the midsummer festival. The town was in a festive mood." OR "we do get car traffic but that is because we are close to downtown and the shops and restaurants."

Perhaps consider changing the title of this post to "Review about Noise" or something, so the topic doesn't come up in searches, bringing people here who are researching the topic because of their family members..
Thanks for your response

Latest posts

Back