Toilet Paper Origami

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we first opened, the State B&B Association's B&B Inspector came to give us the works...I was so nervous, I almost swooned when she pulled in the drive.
She hunted and pecked though everything, opened and shut everything, ran all the water, flushed all the toilets, I mean for three rooms, she must have taken an hour and a half.
The only thing she could find to lecture me on was the fact that the brand new rolls of TP were not displayed in a fancy fold technique...she actually spent about 15 minutes talking about it and actually took me in a bathroom to demonstrate. That's when I thought "Oh Boy"...and it was all downhill from there.
I have never folded my TP and one of the most frequent comments I get are about my attention to detail. It's kindof like ironing sheets. If that (or folding tp) ever becomes a requirement, I'm outta here.

How about the 'Junk Mail Origami' also on the same page?
I cannot imagine how much time it must take to make that flower. And I cannot give hubs even ONE more thing to do!
Altho, the pleated point one doesn't look too hard....
Junk mail...my method of junk mail nastygami is to tear the mail in half, put it back in the pre-paid mailer (for credit card offers and other junk like that) and mail it back to the company at the company's expense. Probably has no effect, but it makes me feel better :)
swirt said:
Junk mail...my method of junk mail nastygami is to tear the mail in half, put it back in the pre-paid mailer (for credit card offers and other junk like that) and mail it back to the company at the company's expense. Probably has no effect, but it makes me feel better :)
Oh my God you do it too!
RIki
egoodell said:
swirt said:
Oh my God you do it too!
RIki
Me too..Me Too.....
Also had to go and order all three of the books immediately....like to keep hands bussy when I get a break and actually sit and watch TV.....

When we first opened, the State B&B Association's B&B Inspector came to give us the works...I was so nervous, I almost swooned when she pulled in the drive.
She hunted and pecked though everything, opened and shut everything, ran all the water, flushed all the toilets, I mean for three rooms, she must have taken an hour and a half.
The only thing she could find to lecture me on was the fact that the brand new rolls of TP were not displayed in a fancy fold technique...she actually spent about 15 minutes talking about it and actually took me in a bathroom to demonstrate. That's when I thought "Oh Boy"...and it was all downhill from there.
I have never folded my TP and one of the most frequent comments I get are about my attention to detail. It's kindof like ironing sheets. If that (or folding tp) ever becomes a requirement, I'm outta here..
Heehee, that is so funny. Are BandB's really subjected to official scrutiny? Is it because of the kitchens? Or were you trying to get affiliated with some program?

I dragged it out of the old files and into the light. Tried not to raise too much dust. I guess this is what Empty Nest was talking about earlier.....

Back