TOTALLY off topic! This is a feel good story

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a VERY PUBLIC acknowledgement to the sweetest, most kindest innmate on this forum. Words cannot express how thoughtful and generous your gesture was.
Your Virginian generosity will be remembered for a LONG time!
heart.gif

UPDATE: He picked them up TODAY!!! What a difference. What an amazing difference. He can HEAR. He can H.E.A.R.
FWIW, hold your hands up to both of your ears and try to carry on a conversation with someone. What you hear is the way our son hears. Scratch that, USED to hear.

how wonderful! i look at those contests some times and wonder if real people win them, i am so happy for your little guy. yay!

UPDATE: He picked them up TODAY!!! What a difference. What an amazing difference. He can HEAR. He can H.E.A.R.
FWIW, hold your hands up to both of your ears and try to carry on a conversation with someone. What you hear is the way our son hears. Scratch that, USED to hear..
Glad that could happen for him with the new hearing aids..........and you!

FWIW, hold your hands up to both of your ears and try to carry on a conversation with someone. What you hear is the way our son hears. Scratch that, USED to hear..
Sorry...my stupid WiFi connection made this post twice.

Well, I'm trying to catch up and I'm really glad I clicked into this heartwarming story! So, he wasn't ignoring you all these years - he just couldn't hear you!!

Back