Unkempt Innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guests told me why they never wanted to return or try a B&B again...another story of a scary unkempt strange innkeeper. A see through half shirt (to his midriff) with nipple piercings, shoulder length stringy greasy hair. This was half the innkeeping team. They said this was how they were greeted, and he was very unfriendly.
I actually went to the website and it appeared fine. Also saw nearly 200 "excellent" reviews on TA. Go figure...

Guests told me why they never wanted to return or try a B&B again...another story of a scary unkempt strange innkeeper. A see through half shirt (to his midriff) with nipple piercings, shoulder length stringy greasy hair. This was half the innkeeping team. They said this was how they were greeted, and he was very unfriendly.
I actually went to the website and it appeared fine. Also saw nearly 200 "excellent" reviews on TA. Go figure....
Yeah, I think people can imagine that greeter as possibly cooking their food! blech...
I had a similar experience with really unkempt innkeepers at a place where the room was close to $200/night! It was a total turn-off....
There's a big difference from catching an innkeeper who is clean and has obviously been working their behind off all day trying to prepare for guests and someone like you described.

wink_smile.gif

Coach Outlet Online offer many different kinds of Coach Products. There are so many young ladies hungering for a coach purses outlet in the world. coach factory outlet is the best choice for you in touch of elegant Coach Bags from Coach Outlet Store Online. The design of Bag for the latest fashion Coach Factory Outlet Online which will let you crazy with this bag on Coach Outlet Online, you will be younger and give people a sense of optimism. You can have a look at the Coach Factory Outlet. This kind of style also easily matches the Northface Jacket. You will never worry about the qualit of our Coach Factory Outlet Online as our brand enjoys a widely public praise. If you are looking for the cheap bags on Coach Handbags Outlet, you can come to our louis vuitton purses outlet. There are great new Coach Outlet Online and all are discount. To be honest, it's worthwhile for you to buy these. Don't hesitate, take action, you will find what you want from our Coach Outlet Online.coach outlet store online obviously show and exotic texture that all the more makes it look luxurious. And perhaps nike dunk shoes could be worthy additions to your list of must-haves as well. There are many other excellent items in our website. Here we recommend gucci backpack. Hope you will like them.

Back