Update on B & Bs for Vets

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
We have 45 listings for complimentary BnB's for Vets room nights. Some are already filled.

Thank you to all that have already registered their complimentary room night offer for Bnb's for Vets 2021. We have 45 listings and several are already filled. Please consider what YOU can do to honor and serve those who have already honored us by serving. "Some gave all. All gave some."

Gilliumhouse , I can not Thank You enough! We are just finishing our 2 night/day stays with our Vets. We had our 4 rooms full of the nicest people ever! We had such delightful people stay. When I am at my wits end with our regular guests, I will think back on this amazing housefull of the kindest most gracious people ever. I encourage sll of you who are not participating to jump in next year. It is such a win for all of us. I am Thankfull❤️Our Community was so amazing in providing Vets day Cookies, wine and Villiage Improvement t shirts❤️

Back