Vacation!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
We're taking a few days off to go away with friends on our yearly 'busman's holiday'.
Then it's 8 weeks until we close for our winter break.
It's been a tough year all around for both of us and we need the winter break more this year than ever.

Enjoy, we leave at the end of the week for a week. Then it's a month before we go on our long vacation....

You can pack a lot of relaxation and fun into a few days! Come back relaxed and ready to take on the rest of 2014.
thumbs_up.gif

Well, a little hitch in the git along. Power is out all over the place including where we are going. Waiting to see if all is well tomorrow.

Hopefully power will be restored and if not, still go somewhere, just another direction. Have a great getaway. You deserve it.

Well, a little hitch in the git along. Power is out all over the place including where we are going. Waiting to see if all is well tomorrow..
We are almost ready to go. We hope to leave on the 6 th . Also a B&B conference is on now. SO it is a bit of a bouncing all over the place.
But boy am I ready to leave. We hope to move the RV closer today so not be traveling a half hour every time we want to pack . We hope to be in palm springs area for xmas. Can't wait to be in the warmth.
Will be checking in from time to time . I Need my Fix...
Maddy, take care now enjoy your Mimi vacation.

Well, a little hitch in the git along. Power is out all over the place including where we are going. Waiting to see if all is well tomorrow..
We are almost ready to go. We hope to leave on the 6 th . Also a B&B conference is on now. SO it is a bit of a bouncing all over the place.
But boy am I ready to leave. We hope to move the RV closer today so not be traveling a half hour every time we want to pack . We hope to be in palm springs area for xmas. Can't wait to be in the warmth.
I wish you happy trails, flower! No excitement this year.

May your trip be boringly uneventful this year.

Fingers crossed that power returns quickly. Enjoy the break.

November starts the beginning of our slow season. Somehow the summer and fall season get harder and harder each year. I am so ready for a break!!! Have fun Maddie! :)

May your trip be boringly uneventful this year.
Oh thank you thank you. I hope you both are correct on that. Here's hoping.
I just got a feelin we are going to have a smoother trip this time, say me with my fingers crossed. They always say you have to have the bad so you appreciate the good one more.
Just getting away sounds good now. Looking forward to next year. Where sailing has to be smoother.
Thank you for the good thoughts
thumbs_up.gif

Happily on vacation. Will say that anyone who complains about my B&B will be directed to come to this one. I could write my name in the dust. Perhaps I will, to make a point.
Our friends are revolted by the disgusting shower curtain in their bathroom and it appears the bathmat in our room has never been washed.
Anyhoo, loving being with our friends. That's the important part.

Happily on vacation. Will say that anyone who complains about my B&B will be directed to come to this one. I could write my name in the dust. Perhaps I will, to make a point.
Our friends are revolted by the disgusting shower curtain in their bathroom and it appears the bathmat in our room has never been washed.
Anyhoo, loving being with our friends. That's the important part..
Have some wine and then you won't even see the dust! Have fun!!!

Madeleine said:
Anyhoo, loving being with our friends. That's the important part.
thumbs_up.gif
Absolutely!

I could write my name in the dust. Perhaps I will, to make a point.
No, they are NOT here.

Back