Washer/Dryer

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
Oh, how this is driving me NUTS.
I need a new washer/dryer
I can't decide, LG (WM4370HKA) or Samsung (WF45K6200, WF45K6500 or WF45K7500). For LG there is only one unit that I'm looking at, it's top of the line here. The older dryers need to have a jug filled for the steam system, only the new LG unit has a direct connect pipe. All the Samsung units have it.
For Samsung, there are three choices, including a 5.2cf and a 5.8cf. But the dryer is the same size. According to EnergyStar the LG uses more water and more electricity. I'm only looking at Front loads for energy effeciency

My current unit (just died) is Samsung. I'm happy with the unit. The Consumer reports on both are good.
Anyone have some input in the matter? Is there a feature that I really "must" have that maybe one has that others don't?

Went Samsung 5.2cu ft steam washer and dryer. Delivery is in 2 weeks though. HD had the best deal 10% off of everyone else's price if we took their CC, but the worst delivery schedule (everyone else was 2 or 3 days.)

Back