website directs guests to Air

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anon Inn

Reaction score
Stumbled on this
A way to do online booking without the hassle I guess. Never expected to see this on an inn's site.

We have a couple places in our county that do this. They don't have their own booking engine. One place near us even sends them to book . com as well as air!
To each his own, but I'm certainly not paying anyone else a commission if I don't have to!
I think that using the word 'Manor" is a bit of a stretch IMHO

Don't know why not? They are using Air to their advantage. the heck with all this booking crap...use it and be done with it seems to be their motto. With only 2 rooms...why bother with anything else. I am not impressed by anything on the site. but if it works for them...go for it.

I was going to mention this to the person with the donated rooms looking for a booking program. But you need to pay the % as does the guest. I am sure there is some way to work it, but being pastoral means excluding others, so if you put yourself out there on line you need to allow anyone to stay with you are be sued. If she is reading this, she may wish to stick to index cards.
If you were in a city location, this would be a good option.

ummmm, I liked the kitchen
angel_smile.gif

has anyone seen this article?

Back