Websites that make your eyes cross

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of web sites, my web designer would like to know the headingd that I would like. What would you consider the most important--because I am on a budget afterall.
I am thinking:
Home
Rooms/Rates
Special packages
What else would be good to have because I definitely don't want my web site looking like the one noted by Bree..
Here's mine. I did it in Dreamweaver. http://www.oakcreekbnb.com
I'm coming up #1 in Google and Yahoo for my area.
Proud Texan said:
Here's mine. I did it in Dreamweaver.
PT You have done an excellent job on your website! I mean that. It is very inviting. Everything is in the right place - so clickable. I looked for what I wanted and clicked and there it was, EVERY time. Not overwhelming, not wordy, not crazy fonts and colors that distract you, concise, welcoming, it is really nice! I hope it brings many fascinating guests to your cabin doors!
Innkeepers forget that the presentation online to guests is what brings them in, no matter what happens once they are there - we have to get them to book a room first! The rest is gravy. :)
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Proud Texan said:
Here's mine. I did it in Dreamweaver.
PT You have done an excellent job on your website! I mean that. It is very inviting. Everything is in the right place - so clickable. I looked for what I wanted and clicked and there it was, EVERY time. Not overwhelming, not wordy, not crazy fonts and colors that distract you, concise, welcoming, it is really nice! I hope it brings many fascinating guests to your cabin doors!
Innkeepers forget that the presentation online to guests is what brings them in, no matter what happens once they are there - we have to get them to book a room first! The rest is gravy. :)
That's sweet. Thanks. I used to be a graphic artist in another life.

nice photo gallery... love the flash photos of the critters & the bio about you & your wife.

Back