Quantcast

We're back open!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Sanctuary

Reaction score
Finally...hurricane season is OVER and we survived another year! The first B&B guests of the season are arriving in a couple of hours. I've worked hard for a few months now doing some big projects such a building a new wet bar, moving the crane on the roof, sewing new curtains for the salon (living room), and a bunch of other "behind the scenes" stuff that was big that you can't see. At last, she looks like a "lady" again, sporting her first fresh flowers of the season, and I just wanted to share some photos. The yacht has been a mess for months with the ongoing projects during our off season, and at last I'm really proud with how she's turned out.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
Looks great Ang. Well done and very inviting.

Tony

Reaction score
Wow, talk about spacious. That bedroom is bigger than a lot of B&B rooms I've seen. Nice job.

Sanctuary

Reaction score
Looks great Ang. Well done and very inviting..
As I was cleaning and cleaning and cleaning, I kept hearing this one phrase that I learned here, perhaps from you, Swirt, "Hair is enemy #1." LOL I have long blonde hair and I shed like crazy yet my hair is so thick. So, I'm constantly chasing my own hairs.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sa-weeet! Wow!

Copperhead

Reaction score
Very nice and you did a fine job on the drapes. I know you will receive rave reviews!

sandynn

Reaction score
This is awesome. We went on a schooner trip for three days last year and I think yours would have been a much better choice. I love it.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. We went on a schooner trip for three days last year and I think yours would have been a much better choice. I love it..
Which schooner?

sandynn

Reaction score
This is awesome. We went on a schooner trip for three days last year and I think yours would have been a much better choice. I love it..
Which schooner?
Timber Wind
The people were great. I had fun and it was a great experence. I just don't do well without a shower everyday sometimes twice a day. That was the only thing I didn't like.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which schooner?
Timber Wind
The people were great. I had fun and it was a great experence. I just don't do well without a shower everyday sometimes twice a day. That was the only thing I didn't like.
I took the Lewis R French 4 times. They have a fresh water shower in one of the two heads. I just put on my bathing suit and took a bath in the world's largest bathtub! Over the side after we dropped anchor for the night.

sandynn

Reaction score
Which schooner?
Timber Wind
I took the Lewis R French 4 times. They have a fresh water shower in one of the two heads. I just put on my bathing suit and took a bath in the world's largest bathtub! Over the side after we dropped anchor for the night.
We went in the fall and it was too cold to jump in.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which schooner?
Timber Wind
We went in the fall and it was too cold to jump in.
#2 was a Fall Foliage in Sept. Was very comfortable because we brought Chicago winter gear. Pine trees do not change color - DUH!! #1 was in August and I froze my tomatoes!! #3 & #4 were in July and it was very nice.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have to say that I showed this to hubs and he is seriously thinking of vacationing on your yacht. He thought it was beautiful and he's not given to gushing.

Latest posts