We've 'moved in' - finally!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pix...
newbed_0.JPG
Pardon the lack of 'staging'!
newoffice.JPG
How lovely! And so much space..... I am jealous. Enjoy. You deserve to have such a lovely area for YOU.
gillumhouse said:
How lovely! And so much space..... I am jealous. Enjoy. You deserve to have such a lovely area for YOU.
Thanks! Next up- the kitchen. I am simply keeping up with the Joneses as far as innkeeper space goes. The other places I have been in are MUCH better than mine...3 level living, mostly newly done. (Not that I want to walk up and down all of those stairs, but it would be nice to have a bit more space.)
My mom wants to know when we're finishing off the attic for her to come and live in. I told her we've even got the rocker so she can sit in the window and scare off potential guests (Psycho was on TV today). Seriously, tho, I would give her the spare bedroom downstairs and I'd move into the attic. But, that sort of reno is a looooong way off.

that quilt is great and the bed .... do you ever put a canopy or almost sheer, gauzy bed curtains up? i think i would ... a real hide-away! wonderful!

that quilt is great and the bed .... do you ever put a canopy or almost sheer, gauzy bed curtains up? i think i would ... a real hide-away! wonderful!.
seashanty said:
that quilt is great and the bed .... do you ever put a canopy or almost sheer, gauzy bed curtains up? i think i would ... a real hide-away! wonderful!
I had curtains up on the bed before the quilt went up. I took them down so I could see the quilt all the time!

Pix...
newbed_0.JPG
newoffice.JPG
Nice & it's so NEAT!!
It is nothing like my husband's desk in our den. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!
Samster said:
Nice & it's so NEAT!!
It WAS, but I've been gone all day...
haha! The quilt is really pretty. Maybe some year my bedroom will look as good as yours or maybe nearly as good as the guest rooms.
"You might be an innkeeper if your room is a shambles & you have 6 others that look like Home & Garden" ha!

Pix...
newbed_0.JPG
newoffice.JPG
Nice & it's so NEAT!!
Samster said:
Nice & it's so NEAT!!
haha! The quilt is really pretty. Maybe some year my bedroom will look as good as yours or maybe nearly as good as the guest rooms.
"You might be an innkeeper if your room is a shambles & you have 6 others that look like Home & Garden" ha!
Samster said:
Shhhhhhhh! Guests think our rooms are like their rooms here.

Pix...
newbed_0.JPG
newoffice.JPG
Nice & it's so NEAT!!
Samster said:
Nice & it's so NEAT!!
Samster said:
oops...sorry...You're RIGHT! I lost my head! haha!
Honestly, how can they think that if they know we are jammed in here?
whattha.gif
It's like the cobbler's children's shoes....

Pix...
newbed_0.JPG
newoffice.JPG
Nice & it's so NEAT!!
Samster said:
Nice & it's so NEAT!!
Samster said:
whattha.gif
Samster said:
whattha.gif
the cobbler's children eat cornflakes

Congratulations! We havent done anything with our living space. Does definantely need paint, and yes, anything can be changed with just a little paint. Amazing things it does. Hate wallpaper and this house has its share of it! The quilt is beautiful! I still haven't hung my family pictures in the house yet and its been 4 years! Should get that done this year I think.

Thanks for the pictures. First time I saw and innkeepers room!.
MTLLodge said:
Thanks for the pictures. First time I saw and innkeepers room!
Rats. I should have had the 'befores' as well. Never took one. Hated the room from the begining!
Just hearing all of you, I learned and put the copper bathroom sink in MY bathroom. You know, we all need some nice things to make us feel special in our little world too.
wink_smile.gif

Thanks for the pictures. First time I saw and innkeepers room!.
MTLLodge said:
Thanks for the pictures. First time I saw and innkeepers room!
Rats. I should have had the 'befores' as well. Never took one. Hated the room from the begining!
Just hearing all of you, I learned and put the copper bathroom sink in MY bathroom. You know, we all need some nice things to make us feel special in our little world too.
wink_smile.gif

Bravo! Sounds nice!
We have a large oval air tub, a shower with body jets, and a vanity with 2 sinks in our new bath in our quarters that we expanded when we renovated the house. Nice tile in the shower & around the tub with a pretty Listello tile border. The whole thing is kind of lost because the tub enclosure is still not painted and trimmed out and the walls only have primer on them.
sad_smile.gif

Sigh...we'll get there....
regular_smile.gif

Congratulations, looks fantastic! I look forward to the time when we finally get "moved in"
shades_smile.gif

r

Back