What I love about November...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Girl

Reaction score
Quotation-Lemony-Snicket-world-peace-Meetville-Quotes-8878-2.jpg

:)
Here too. Tuesday, Wed. and Thursday nights - no guests. Tomorrow, 5 rooms.

Oddly, I just checked and we went from lots of time off to no days off until after the 18th.
When we left on Tuesday we had one room this weekend, now we are almost full on Saturday.

My lady from Oct 21 is due to leave Sunday (Vets trump). DD leaves tomorrow, have 2 Canadian ladies tomorrow, horse people Saturday, and Vets Sunday. The way it has been sine the beginning of October is unreal. We STILL have not had a day we could go to Half-Price & the Crab Shack for my bd over a month ago.

Yeah, even we have guests this weekend...and I am turning away one nighters. Must be the holiday weekend...some taking Mon and Tues off?

Yeah, even we have guests this weekend...and I am turning away one nighters. Must be the holiday weekend...some taking Mon and Tues off?.
Veteran's Day
Remembrance Day here. One room three nights and a one-nighter that's gluten intolerant. Sigh....one part of me would love a nice break, but it'll be nice to be able to pay all the bills this month.

Latest posts

Back