What's a "Phone Book?"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAAAwww. Ain't that quaint.
I can't think of the number of times people have asked me questions like that and I go and goo gle the answer thinking why couldn't they have just done it for themselves.

I can't think of the number of times people have asked me questions like that and I go and goo gle the answer thinking why couldn't they have just done it for themselves..
Didn't know how to use google. I had to call up Google maps and do the lookup for him. They also announced themselves on the telephone. Can you imagine someone calling up and saying Hi. This is John Smith. I'm calling about... Really? I don't know you, John Smith, can you give me your life story before I answer your question because you are so damn interesting...
The good news is that they left, but not before disrespecting us at least a few more times before they finally left. They walked into our private space without knocking. They left, came back to pick up luggage and used the bathroom without asking and sullied more towels, because well, we just don't have enough laundry to do. DNB. DNB. DNB. They will never stay here again... even if they want to. DNB... I survived.

I can't think of the number of times people have asked me questions like that and I go and goo gle the answer thinking why couldn't they have just done it for themselves..
Didn't know how to use google. I had to call up Google maps and do the lookup for him. They also announced themselves on the telephone. Can you imagine someone calling up and saying Hi. This is John Smith. I'm calling about... Really? I don't know you, John Smith, can you give me your life story before I answer your question because you are so damn interesting...
The good news is that they left, but not before disrespecting us at least a few more times before they finally left. They walked into our private space without knocking. They left, came back to pick up luggage and used the bathroom without asking and sullied more towels, because well, we just don't have enough laundry to do. DNB. DNB. DNB. They will never stay here again... even if they want to. DNB... I survived.
Charlie said:
Didn't know how to use google . I had to call up Google maps and do the lookup for him.
[this would apply to my mother - why does that make her bad? She is elderly]
They also announced themselves on the telephone. Can you imagine someone calling up and saying Hi. This is John Smith. I'm calling about... Really?
[what is wrong with this? It is standard for some people to start with their name. That is how I answer the phone at work]
I don't know you, John Smith, can you give me your life story before I answer your question because you are so damn interesting...
[ ? You are in the business of guest service, aren't you? But again, why I want to minimize jumping every time the phone rings by using alternate methods]
The good news is that they left, but not before disrespecting us at least a few more times before they finally left.
[saw nothing disrespectful so far]
They walked into our private space without knocking.... They used bathroom...
[that is why our private space will be locked. A lot of problems I see on this forum - they went into our kitchen, they went into our linens closet, they went into unoccupied guest rooms... they went into our laundry area/basement/attic... could be solved with a few locks. I have to deal with tenants who do this. ]

Back