What's the emoticon for banging your head on the keyboard?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alibi Ike

Reaction score
We got the new keypad. We program it with a personalized code for EACH guest. JB, get ready...guest just rang the bell because they forgot their personalized code. After standing at check in saying, 'Perfect code for us. No problem remembering that.'

smiley5287.gif
Well I don't know where that emoticon is but this one is what you will look like afterwards.
"Perfect code for us. No problem remembering that."
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013.gif

Aw, JB was sure this was gonna be an issue, will not be happy for your sake to have been right.
WTH, I thought we got past Friday the 13th!!! WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE???

Is this the one you want?
icon_headbang01.gif

I also like this one...
th_cheer.gif
and
hystery.gif

Hey the ONLY METHOD that would work for a front door - and you will all agree 100% is to leave the friggin' thing WIDE OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY (thatis what 25% of the guests do anyway - even with a sign PLEASE KEEP DOOR CLOSED) they do not care you have heat on, or a/c blasting away or trying to keep bugs out or ax murderers out.
It is like the number of times midweek I am in the kitchen COOKING and someone raps on the door and the helpful guests go and let them in, then they wander throughout the B&B...on their own, and I don't even know about it.

Hey the ONLY METHOD that would work for a front door - and you will all agree 100% is to leave the friggin' thing WIDE OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY (thatis what 25% of the guests do anyway - even with a sign PLEASE KEEP DOOR CLOSED) they do not care you have heat on, or a/c blasting away or trying to keep bugs out or ax murderers out.
It is like the number of times midweek I am in the kitchen COOKING and someone raps on the door and the helpful guests go and let them in, then they wander throughout the B&B...on their own, and I don't even know about it..
I have had to tell people not to let other people in and out more than once thats why I keep the doors locked!

It is like the number of times midweek I am in the kitchen COOKING and someone raps on the door and the helpful guests go and let them in, then they wander throughout the B&B...on their own, and I don't even know about it..
I have had to tell people not to let other people in and out more than once thats why I keep the doors locked!
you can check out any time you like but you can never leave!
shades_smile.gif

Back