When will you take some time off?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week in SWHarbor, ME coming up in Sept. Renting a lodge for the first time, instead of staying at a B+B in Bar Harbor. I think we really need the seclusion of our own place this year instead of our favorite B+B. I'm so tired I don't want to even say hi to the innkeeper friends we have made over the years. Now that is pretty pathetic. Really hoping that we get rejuvenated so we can see out the rest of the season with some spring in our step.
Then....we are officially semi-retired and closed from Nov-April..
Are you stopping here on the way? :)

A week in SWHarbor, ME coming up in Sept. Renting a lodge for the first time, instead of staying at a B+B in Bar Harbor. I think we really need the seclusion of our own place this year instead of our favorite B+B. I'm so tired I don't want to even say hi to the innkeeper friends we have made over the years. Now that is pretty pathetic. Really hoping that we get rejuvenated so we can see out the rest of the season with some spring in our step.
It's a 7 1/2 hour ride with guests checking out the day we leave...so definitely won't be stopping on our way up. BUT, we love coastal NE and will be taking several more short trips once we get our new life up and going. If we end up wandering around during the week Sept. 14-21) I'll drop you a note or give you a call, but more likely that we will visit another time. How could we not visit???
heart.gif

It's a 7 1/2 hour ride with guests checking out the day we leave...so definitely won't be stopping on our way up. BUT, we love coastal NE and will be taking several more short trips once we get our new life up and going. If we end up wandering around during the week Sept. 14-21) I'll drop you a note or give you a call, but more likely that we will visit another time. How could we not visit???
heart.gif

We are headed to Canada next week under similar circumstances! Guests checking out (Hopefully early) and then long drive.
Hoping to do some touring around on the drive home.

Back