"Where's the room?"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, ha, his 'sister' just showed up. Walks in the door, 'Where's the room?' Hubs gets this one and says he would just like to show them how to operate the keypad so they can get back in. 'Hmph,' was what he got. And then, 'Ok, we see that, where's the room?'
I said she may have needed the bathroom. Nope, she followed him back downstairs and went back to the car. She's now in the living room interrogating the other guests and 'topping' everything they say and returning the conversation to herself at every turn..
Bree said:
Ha, ha, his 'sister' just showed up. Walks in the door, 'Where's the room?' Hubs gets this one and says he would just like to show them how to operate the keypad so they can get back in. 'Hmph,' was what he got. And then, 'Ok, we see that, where's the room?'
I said she may have needed the bathroom. Nope, she followed him back downstairs and went back to the car. She's now in the living room interrogating the other guests and 'topping' everything they say and returning the conversation to herself at every turn.
Soooo it is a family BAD HABIT. Abruptness.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
I said she may have needed the bathroom. Nope, she followed him back downstairs and went back to the car. She's now in the living room interrogating the other guests and 'topping' everything they say and returning the conversation to herself at every turn.
I was joking about the 'sister' part. Just that this is now a woman doing the same thing as the guy the other day. She also told hubs she doesn't eat pancakes. Her husband turned around and said, 'Yes you do, she loves pancakes.' As hubs said, 'High maintenance.' It's all about her.
I made sure the 'keep out' sign was up in the kitchen. She'll be out there rootling.

I said she may have needed the bathroom. Nope, she followed him back downstairs and went back to the car. She's now in the living room interrogating the other guests and 'topping' everything they say and returning the conversation to herself at every turn..
Bree said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
I was joking about the 'sister' part. Just that this is now a woman doing the same thing as the guy the other day. She also told hubs she doesn't eat pancakes. Her husband turned around and said, 'Yes you do, she loves pancakes.' As hubs said, 'High maintenance.' It's all about her.
I made sure the 'keep out' sign was up in the kitchen. She'll be out there rootling.
Bree said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
Okay by sister then may I name a city they both came from in a nearby state to you? That aer notoriousely difficult people - they have a reputation, I didn't invent that.

Bree said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
Bree said:
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
Okay by sister then may I name a city they both came from in a nearby state to you? That aer notoriousely difficult people - they have a reputation, I didn't invent that.
Nope, wrong city &/or state on both counts. I get too many of them to bother me. I'd have to close up if they bothered me!

Back