Whooo Hooooo

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
I finally did it. I finally have an overall 5 "star" (OK dot) rating in Trip Advisor. I know it really doesn't mean that much, but it was one of those targets I'd set myself ..... Everytime I got I good review I would still be at 4 1/2 overall, but FINALLY today I made it to 5. So I'm going into the garden to do a victory dance while I wait for my next guests to show up for breakfast. If that doesn't get them up nothing will :)

Congrats!!!
thumbs_up.gif

Congratulations! Too many dunderheads in this world. You should have had it long ago!

Good for you! I am waiting for the day...unfortunately, working off a one star rating takes 100 5 star ratings!

Good work! Keep it up!
RIki.
The last review made me laugh. She called my breakfasts "healthy". That's not the first word that comes to mind when I think of what I put together.
The Tipsy Butler said:
The last review made me laugh. She called my breakfasts "healthy". That's not the first word that comes to mind when I think of what I put together.
Ours get called "gourmet" all the time......we usually serve pancakes.

Good work! Keep it up!
RIki.
The Tipsy Butler said:
Ours is a simple country breakfast, and people rave about it. I think it's being taken care of that they are loving!

Good work! Keep it up!
RIki.
The Tipsy Butler said:
Ours is a simple country breakfast, and people rave about it. I think it's being taken care of that they are loving!
Little Blue said:
We get a number of guests who are on their last night on vacation and ask wistfully, 'Who's going to make breakfast tomorrow?'

Back