Quantcast

Whooo Hooooo

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
I finally did it. I finally have an overall 5 "star" (OK dot) rating in Trip Advisor. I know it really doesn't mean that much, but it was one of those targets I'd set myself ..... Everytime I got I good review I would still be at 4 1/2 overall, but FINALLY today I made it to 5. So I'm going into the garden to do a victory dance while I wait for my next guests to show up for breakfast. If that doesn't get them up nothing will :)

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
That's great. Well done Tipsy!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Too many dunderheads in this world. You should have had it long ago!

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
that's awesome! and well-deserved.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Good for you! I am waiting for the day...unfortunately, working off a one star rating takes 100 5 star ratings!

Proud Texan

Reaction score
Good work! Keep it up!
RIki.
The last review made me laugh. She called my breakfasts "healthy". That's not the first word that comes to mind when I think of what I put together.
The Tipsy Butler said:
The last review made me laugh. She called my breakfasts "healthy". That's not the first word that comes to mind when I think of what I put together.
Ours get called "gourmet" all the time......we usually serve pancakes.

wendydk

Reaction score
Good work! Keep it up!
RIki.
The Tipsy Butler said:
Ours is a simple country breakfast, and people rave about it. I think it's being taken care of that they are loving!

MooseTrax

Reaction score
Good work! Keep it up!
RIki.
The Tipsy Butler said:
Ours is a simple country breakfast, and people rave about it. I think it's being taken care of that they are loving!
Little Blue said:
We get a number of guests who are on their last night on vacation and ask wistfully, 'Who's going to make breakfast tomorrow?'