Why Women Secretly Enjoy Business Travel

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
The best part of life on the road? Women who travel for business say they enjoy having someone else clean up after them, according to a new survey.
Sixty-two percent of women said they also appreciated having someone else make breakfast for them, and just over half said a perk of travel was having the bed to themselves.
Article here

Traveling alone or staying home alone? Oh yeah, it's having the whole bed to myself.
BTW, whoever it is who thinks women LIKE housework should read the article.

We do get a lot of business women here and this article seems to be dead on.

I used to travel extensively on business before I became an Innkeeper. I am ok with traveling alone, but sitting in a restaurant and dining alone can be uncomfortable and sometimes problematic due to men coming on to you.

I used to travel extensively on business before I became an Innkeeper. I am ok with traveling alone, but sitting in a restaurant and dining alone can be uncomfortable and sometimes problematic due to men coming on to you..
The Farmers Daughter said:
I used to travel extensively on business before I became an Innkeeper. I am ok with traveling alone, but sitting in a restaurant and dining alone can be uncomfortable and sometimes problematic due to men coming on to you.
Total aside here, but I once had a male friend say to me, 'Your look is SO "bugger off, buddy" no wonder no one helps you.' (I was lamenting trying to get my canoe back on top of my car at a local park.) And, for the most part, I have found that to be true. It works for me in that generally no one bothers me.

I used to travel extensively on business before I became an Innkeeper. I am ok with traveling alone, but sitting in a restaurant and dining alone can be uncomfortable and sometimes problematic due to men coming on to you..
Never happened to me. Must not comb my hair correctly.

Back