Will and Trust Kit - free

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
in case anyone needs to draw up a simple will, revocable trust, power of attorney, suze orman is offering a will and trust kit free at this time. this is the link to the correct page on her website. click on the gift code button. the code is 898989

Hi...went there & QVC but they ask for a credit card. Have a will/trust already but need to up date it...Always interested in things I might have missed and in all subjects ( sort of ,unless its X rated or sordid)..Mary in Bridgewater,Va .

Hi...went there & QVC but they ask for a credit card. Have a will/trust already but need to up date it...Always interested in things I might have missed and in all subjects ( sort of ,unless its X rated or sordid)..Mary in Bridgewater,Va ..
Did you make it through the username and password? I got that far and just didn't have time to go on then. Wasn't asked for a credit card to that polnt.

Hi...went there & QVC but they ask for a credit card. Have a will/trust already but need to up date it...Always interested in things I might have missed and in all subjects ( sort of ,unless its X rated or sordid)..Mary in Bridgewater,Va ..
i had no trouble with it, did the whole thing using the gift code above. and have saved it online and have gone back in to work on it some more.
you should not be asked for a credit card with a free offer? where were you asked for a credit card? what do you mean QVC?

i just cleared my cache and tried again as though i was brand new to her site and it worked fine. the page comes up that says will and trust kit and over on the right, under her picture, i clicked the orange box that says gift code. clicked that, entered 898989, and a page came up showing my new activation code ... i didn't click through since i don't need another one. but it should work fine for you.
no payment. no credit card ... that code is only valid for a couple days but is still working 9:46 pm est 9/21

Back