windowbox herb garden

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No box, but a herb bed outside the kitchen door.
Rosemary, parsley, thyme, chives, sage, oregano plus mint in pots (because it's so invasive).
I also grow parsley, Italian and curley leaf, on my allotment. We use it as a garnish on breakfast plates, so get through a lot. 1 row (half of each) produces more than we can ever hope to use..
Speaking of rosemary....we are too cold to leave it outside in the ground so I lug it in every fall and put it out in the spring. In spite of the cold weather outside it is currently in bloom and provides a wonderful scent whenever we brush up against it. I would post a picture but still do not have a clue about how to do that. Help?
Go to your account /file browser and upload the photo. Then when you do a post, click on the image icon and choose the photo you uploaded.
Ahhh, that did it! Thanks Empty and Gillum. Let me see if it will show up in this post
lrg_IMG_0946_2.jpg

My rosemary has always been in a pot. I think I'll try to plant it outside this year. I, as a former confirmed non-cook enjoy using rosemary in my scrambled eggs.

Back