Here's something to think about

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOORAY!!!! Of course we knew all along that there wouldn't be, but the stress and harassment they have put you through is horrible.
Does this also mean the ADA issue is resolved?
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

HOORAY!!!! Of course we knew all along that there wouldn't be, but the stress and harassment they have put you through is horrible.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}.
Breakfast Diva said:
Yeah no ADA as you know. He told DH if you add on or build there will be. Yes, we know. ugh

[h2]
"It's not an unsafe structure"[/h2]
[h2]
Were the words he used. He left, no violation. [/h2]
[h2]
DO THE HAPPY DANCE Y'ALL! STUFF YOU OLD UGLY FACE!
tounge_smile.gif
[/h2].
[h2]
YEAH!!! Of course we knew it wouldn't be a problem. What an IDIOT Guest!!![/h2]

Breakfast Diva said:
Yeah no ADA as you know. He told DH if you add on or build there will be. Yes, we know. ugh
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Oh, I sooooooooo want to retaliate on these people!!! Good thing I don't have their info!

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Oh, I sooooooooo want to retaliate on these people!!! Good thing I don't have their info!
[h4]
I just got a visual of a mob of innkeepers wearing aprons throwing eggs and lighting bacon fat like Molotov cocktails![/h4]

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
I just got a visual of a mob of innkeepers wearing aprons throwing eggs and lighting bacon fat like Molotov cocktails![/h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
I think this jerk calls for more suitable ammo that we deal with - junk we pull out of clogged drains for starters -
JB so very glad all worked out to be fine. They said YOU LIED, well ain't that the pot calling the kettle - they had to have lied to the these gov. folks to have them call to action. Would be justice if the county officials could charge a fee for false reporting.

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
I think this jerk calls for more suitable ammo that we deal with - junk we pull out of clogged drains for starters -
JB so very glad all worked out to be fine. They said YOU LIED, well ain't that the pot calling the kettle - they had to have lied to the these gov. folks to have them call to action. Would be justice if the county officials could charge a fee for false reporting.
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
No this was not the same scenario. This was the nut job dobbing us in for health and safety, they feared for their lives apparently, the skunk. Our rooms kill people you know.

I'm glad it turned out ok. But I'm sorry you had to go through this.... <3

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
I'm picturing more of a charge up San Juan Hill.
You will sleep well tonight, Dutch Boy.
On the bright side, I guess it's good to know, officially, that you're in compliance with codes and such.

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
No this was not the same scenario. This was the nut job dobbing us in for health and safety, they feared for their lives apparently, the skunk. Our rooms kill people you know.
Joey Bloggs said:
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Yikes, I thought it was just one pita lately.
I picture you and DH answering the door in a full coat of armor!

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
I picture JB being a bit of a grouch to be around lately (with good reason). I've been checking her local news just to make sure she hasn't gone ballistic. I think some of us would have killed, literally or figuratively, by now!
She's had a horrible first half of 2014 (remember the "show me the mountains" woman), except for some gems in the elopement department. Let's hope she doesn't run across the Bride From Hell any time soon! (She's coming, JB. You know she's coming.)

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
I picture JB being a bit of a grouch to be around lately (with good reason). I've been checking her local news just to make sure she hasn't gone ballistic. I think some of us would have killed, literally or figuratively, by now!
She's had a horrible first half of 2014 (remember the "show me the mountains" woman), except for some gems in the elopement department. Let's hope she doesn't run across the Bride From Hell any time soon! (She's coming, JB. You know she's coming.)
JAN: Did you forget the long anticipated cruise from hell with noro virus for our 25th anniversary? (Remember the orig cru ise s hip caught fire) Being banned from all the ports and coming back to only drive home in the snow storm? My father nearly dying and having another heart surgery out west...with no family around...Or the inside job robbery here at the B&B? or...there is even more (the worst of it all)...but I will stop the list there.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Right?
cry_smile.gif

This is why I love love love our great guests! LOVE THEM! We have had people calling daily who want to get married on the 4th of July here. Not happening.

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
JAN: Did you forget the long anticipated cruise from hell with noro virus for our 25th anniversary? (Remember the orig cru ise s hip caught fire) Being banned from all the ports and coming back to only drive home in the snow storm? My father nearly dying and having another heart surgery out west...with no family around...Or the inside job robbery here at the B&B? or...there is even more (the worst of it all)...but I will stop the list there.
cry_smile.gif

This is why I love love love our great guests! LOVE THEM! We have had people calling daily who want to get married on the 4th of July here. Not happening.
Joey Bloggs said:
JAN: Did you forget the long anticipated cruise from hell...
Not forgotten. Just didn't want to pile on the whole list.
And don't call me Jan, Shirley. ;-)

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
cry_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Arks said:
Joey Bloggs said:
That's funny, as I do get called that.
We know a Jan too he is an EMT in Washington State. haha
Speaking of fun guests, our first time B&B'r who was wearing the Curly shirt said to me at breakfast today something about getting out his potato gun, I was like "are the hashbrowns THAT bad!?" I did diner fare in honor of the 70 Anniv of D-Day and as a Throwback Thursday thing.
They laughed, as they bought a potato gun and had it shipped here (but not to the B&B) to the rel's house, and were planning on showing the grandkids how to shoot potatoes.

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
cry_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
cry_smile.gif

Send them to me!!!

Breakfast Diva said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Joey Bloggs said:
Copperhead said:
Joey Bloggs said:
[h4]
Copperhead said:
cry_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
cry_smile.gif

Send them to me!!!
gillumhouse said:
Send them to me!!!
thumbs_up.gif

[h2]
[h2]
[h2]
tounge_smile.gif
[/h2].
[h2]
we never thought she was unsafe - just none of us need some jobsworth coming and saying you need a massive ramp or some other stupid thing
DH is thinking of ways joe's place could be unsafe - does the bed eat you? and tv starts playing Justine Beiber! do the owners pelt you with coffee pods as you drive up? (he's just being silly now)

[h2]
[h2]
[h2]
tounge_smile.gif
[/h2].
[h2]
we never thought she was unsafe - just none of us need some jobsworth coming and saying you need a massive ramp or some other stupid thing
DH is thinking of ways joe's place could be unsafe - does the bed eat you? and tv starts playing Justine Beiber! do the owners pelt you with coffee pods as you drive up? (he's just being silly now)
Joey Camb said:
Yes, could do!
haha
Our guests who were here the day the dirt bag was here, and never heard the rest of the story heard more this morning. They have told me how much they love this place, noticing even the type of walnut their bed is made of in their room.
DH is in our bedroom still with the side door open as they wandered off the porch and he heard them say in their Rhode Island accents "That guy called the building dept and health depart, what an a$#@-hole!"
I came in as he was laughing about overhearing that. I told the guests "We normally don't share this info with our guests, but it happens"
I think Justin Beiber should be banned. I agree with him Cambs! ha

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

You should not have to put up with this...not fair...no way. Hang on, better days are coming.

this is absolutely incredible to read about! talk about frivolous complaints!
i am just amazed they would continue this harassment ...

Back