Quantcast

A cute idea for Spring

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Copperhead

Reaction score
A take on deviled eggs, use pieces of black olives for eyes and carrot slivers for the nose. Chick eggs. cluck cluck

Samster

Reaction score
They'd be cute sitting individually on something green too. Like some shredded lettuce.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I need to fix something for a Council of Churches meeting tomorrow. This will be perfect!! Also making the jello/yogurt thingys with sugar-free - we have a lot of diabetics.
UPDATE: The eggs (peeps) refused to sit up so I never got the faces on. They were devoured anyway. Got the mini foil liners and used cherry sugar-free jello. Put a squirt of Re di- Wh ip and a red raspberry on each. Whipped cream was "whipped" by the time I got there. They ate them anyway.

Generic

Reaction score
Thank you. I need to fix something for a Council of Churches meeting tomorrow. This will be perfect!! Also making the jello/yogurt thingys with sugar-free - we have a lot of diabetics.
UPDATE: The eggs (peeps) refused to sit up so I never got the faces on. They were devoured anyway. Got the mini foil liners and used cherry sugar-free jello. Put a squirt of Re di- Wh ip and a red raspberry on each. Whipped cream was "whipped" by the time I got there. They ate them anyway..
You have to cut a small slice off the bottoms to have them sit up :)

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: The eggs (peeps) refused to sit up so I never got the faces on. They were devoured anyway. Got the mini foil liners and used cherry sugar-free jello. Put a squirt of Re di- Wh ip and a red raspberry on each. Whipped cream was "whipped" by the time I got there. They ate them anyway..
You have to cut a small slice off the bottoms to have them sit up :)
DUH! I was putting them on the "flat" end. Yep, a small slice off would have done it.