ABC Question

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YIpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Now is the time to show that you should join your state B&B Association.
Remember the lady who was having the trouble with the new ABC agent that said she had to be at the inn 24/7 whether or not the guests were there? Even though we are required to lock up all our wine? And they would not be able to get to it anyway?
Our Association president went on the attack and they have DROPPED THE CHARGES and are sending out new instructions for all the ABC agents about B&B ABC licenses.
I suspected the new guy didn't know the difference. I think that was the problem
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!
RIki

YIpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Now is the time to show that you should join your state B&B Association.
Remember the lady who was having the trouble with the new ABC agent that said she had to be at the inn 24/7 whether or not the guests were there? Even though we are required to lock up all our wine? And they would not be able to get to it anyway?
Our Association president went on the attack and they have DROPPED THE CHARGES and are sending out new instructions for all the ABC agents about B&B ABC licenses.
I suspected the new guy didn't know the difference. I think that was the problem
RIki.
Good news..yes, the Pres has helped alot of folks this past year that no one else knows about too:) The association can't do everything but we sure try hard. I hope someone at least sends him a thank you.

RIki.
Good news..yes, the Pres has helped alot of folks this past year that no one else knows about too:) The association can't do everything but we sure try hard. I hope someone at least sends him a thank you.
You betcha I sent him a thank you. Taking care of that issue meant a lot to me, and I told him so.
Riki

Well the B&B that refused to sign the warning has just sent me the new memo that was sent out to all the ABC offices. The case was thrown out probaby due to the president of our association going to bat even though the inn was not a member!
I can't figure out how to attach it. If anyone wants a copy please email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you.
In essence we were correct when we figured that this new fellow didn't know the difference between a regular ABC license and a B&B ABC license.
Riki

Well the B&B that refused to sign the warning has just sent me the new memo that was sent out to all the ABC offices. The case was thrown out probaby due to the president of our association going to bat even though the inn was not a member!
I can't figure out how to attach it. If anyone wants a copy please email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you.
In essence we were correct when we figured that this new fellow didn't know the difference between a regular ABC license and a B&B ABC license.
Riki.
You can only attach things to a new post, not a comment.

Back