- Aug 8, 2010
- Reaction score
Just figured we could use some balance, so here's my top 10 list for the nice things guests do:
- Tip the housekeeper.
- Make small talk with the housekeeper. (Amazing how many guests think the housekeeper is part of the furniture. Oops, that was a peeve. Sorry.)
- Bring their dishes to the kitchen when that is totally unexpected and unnecessary.
- Thank us.
- Leave positive reviews and better still come back with their friends and family.
- Treat our house better than they treat their own.
- Get into the spirit of a B&B and chat with other guests.
- Share their lives with us.
- Bring us homemade gifts. (Very unexpected and so much fun when it happens.)
- Understand that we're a family, not just the owners of a business.