Quantcast

B&B Inn-mate Mugs

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
FYI any mugs I have gathered from other B&B's I have visited along the way are being used near our kettle with the help-yourself teas, cocoa, cider, and specialty instant coffees (you know the flavored kinds). Just wanted to let y'all know that the guests are enjoying your mugs and if anyone asks about the B&B on the mug I tell them all about you.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did I give you one of mine?

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will have to send one when I get my new shipment.

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
inn-mates ... that is so clever. is this a new term or did i just miss it?

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
inn-mates ... that is so clever. is this a new term or did i just miss it?.
seashanty said:
inn-mates ... that is so clever. is this a new term or did i just miss it?
I think Samster has used it quite a bit.

Samster

Reaction score
No personalized mugs yet, but I will send you one...someday.
Actually fyi for the others, JBJ coined the term "inn-mates"

SecondAct

Reaction score
You know, you guys are the best group ... sharing each other's personalized mugs at your B&B is one of the gutsiest ways of working together I've seen. I love the idea and I hope one day to be able to participate. You guys are awesome!

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You know, you guys are the best group ... sharing each other's personalized mugs at your B&B is one of the gutsiest ways of working together I've seen. I love the idea and I hope one day to be able to participate. You guys are awesome!.
SecondAct said:
You know, you guys are the best group ... sharing each other's personalized mugs at your B&B is one of the gutsiest ways of working together I've seen. I love the idea and I hope one day to be able to participate. You guys are awesome!
I have 3 here, 1 of them is from an entirely 'unrelated' B&B. Guests ask about them and they are always a good reference if someone asks about places to go.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Funny thing is they are not cheap. By that I mean you actually have to go AND VISIT the inn-mates place or the inn-mate has to be let out to come and visit you (and remember to bring a mug to give ya).

I love to use them because I think of you when I do.

Samster

Reaction score
Funny thing is they are not cheap. By that I mean you actually have to go AND VISIT the inn-mates place or the inn-mate has to be let out to come and visit you (and remember to bring a mug to give ya).

I love to use them because I think of you when I do..
Didn't I send you an electric tea kettle? If so, will you think of me when that gets used since there's no mug yet?

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score

Didn't I send you an electric tea kettle? If so, will you think of me when that gets used since there's no mug yet?

Samster said:
It has been heavily used since Wed!

Samster

Reaction score

Samster said:
It has been heavily used since Wed!
YAY!! That means you've had plenty of guests

Latest posts