Quantcast

Bed and Breakfast Insurance

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Karen Butler

Reaction score
My husband and I planned to open our B&B just as lockdown was announced but are looking forward to opening and catching some of the summer season fro July. However we are having enormous problems finding an insurance company - we have been on many comparison sites, filled them out then absolutely nothing! We have 3 bedrooms in our home seperate dining room and guest lounge and we live on the premises - can anyone recommend and insurance company please.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It helps if you narrow down where you are located. Some insurers only work in certain areas.

Karen Butler

Reaction score
Karen Butler said:
My husband and I planned to open our B&B just as lockdown was announced but are looking forward to opening and catching some of the summer season fro July. However we are having enormous problems finding an insurance company - we have been on many comparison sites, filled them out then absolutely nothing! We have 3 bedrooms in our home seperate dining room and guest lounge and we live on the premises - can anyone recommend and insurance company please.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try Erie.That is who I have for my 3-room B & B.