Best Quote Of The Week

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I leave a small dry erase board next to the Welcome book, with a note on it asking them to let me know if something needs fixing, light bulb burned out, etc. And mostly, that's the kind of info they leave there, though occasionally there's a suggestion/complaint..
WE had to e-mail you to look up!
gillumhouse said:
WE had to e-mail you to look up!
:)
They will never let you forget it....

Highlands John said:
They put a whole list of whinges on the in room feedback form most of which could have been avoided if they'd read anything and then at the bottom put "You can't assume that people read the information in the rooms"!!!
At the one place we open the room book on the desk etc. So they either have to look at it or shut it to use the space..
Lee2014 said:
Highlands John said:
They put a whole list of whinges on the in room feedback form most of which could have been avoided if they'd read anything and then at the bottom put "You can't assume that people read the information in the rooms"!!!
At the one place we open the room book on the desk etc. So they either have to look at it or shut it to use the space.
Our room book is open on the bed! You might think someone would look at it when they move it!
They looked at it and said, "What's this?!?" Then tossed it aside. Until they needed the wifi code. Out came the book....

Highlands John said:
At the one place we open the room book on the desk etc. So they either have to look at it or shut it to use the space..
Lee2014 said:
Highlands John said:
At the one place we open the room book on the desk etc. So they either have to look at it or shut it to use the space.
Our room book is open on the bed! You might think someone would look at it when they move it!
They looked at it and said, "What's this?!?" Then tossed it aside. Until they needed the wifi code. Out came the book....
THAT is why I never bothered with a book. I just put the network & password on an address label and tapedit to the TV. they WILL look at the TV, if for no other reason than to see what is on that white label.

Highlands John said:
Lee2014 said:
Highlands John said:
THAT is why I never bothered with a book. I just put the network & password on an address label and tapedit to the TV. they WILL look at the TV, if for no other reason than to see what is on that white label.
Hmm. Lay the book on the TV so half of it is hanging over the screen so it can fall......
shades_smile.gif
Okay, maybe not!

Back