Quantcast

Birdeye For Business? Ever heard of it?

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had an e-mail today telling me I had a review. Looked at it but not real closely until just now. Looks as if they scrape reviews from FB and Google. They have 20 reviews listed. The last is one from a very recent guest. Some going back 7 years.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Never heard of it. I’m not sure these things do any good. Do they link to your site or give valuable information?

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not think so. Was just curious if anyone had heard of it. I think it is another "scrape site". Opened it because it DID have a review mentioned from a recent guest that I had not seen. Thought it was a site I have not known about. I was correct, I had never heard of it but HE most likely did not either since it was an FB review.

JimBoone

Reaction score
I do not think so. Was just curious if anyone had heard of it. I think it is another "scrape site". Opened it because it DID have a review mentioned from a recent guest that I had not seen. Thought it was a site I have not known about. I was correct, I had never heard of it but HE most likely did not either since it was an FB review.
I expect somewhere along the line they would like to separate us from some money. I've gotten a few such emails, usually long after I'd seen and answered the review.

InnDeep

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep getting emails from them also. They appear to be scraping from various sites & I also doubt they are altruistic in their motives 😉

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep getting emails from them also. They appear to be scraping from various sites & I also doubt they are altruistic in their motives 😉
They are not. There was a fee, not large as I recall, but this one is not biting.