Brekkie for 22

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrh

Reaction score
Brekkie%20for%2022.jpg

We set the tables on the porch for 22 three times last week! Trying to figure out my new camera. There's the proud innkeeper !

OMG..how did you do it? Congrats...that is a real accomplishment. Hope you have some help,

WOW! I am impressed. Beyond the cooking which would be daunting, the DISHES!!! I HATE dishes!!!

For now we have 2 gals who help in the kitchen and 2 who come in to help with the rooms. Hubby of one kitchen gal helps me with heavy stuff when I need it.
I usually get the tables and chairs set up and covered before I go off to work. Sometimes I'll set the table depending on kitchen girl schedules. DW does a lot of the food prep the night before. Her day starts at 5. The other night we finally wrapped things up and went across the street to get something to eat only to find out we were past the 9:30 kitchen closing time.....ahh, tourist season!
Sunday we had the 22 for breakfast, relocated to the lawn for the local art opening reception then relocated to the back yard for a 25 person BBQ.

Do you serve all 22 at the same time? Yikers! The most I've had is 19 and that was quite enough! If all at the same time, WHAT do you serve that you can get out that fast?

All at the same time. She does a great strada, quiche, baked french toast - caserole type dishes that pretty much fill both ovens, a couple of skillets of link sausages - it get's hectic! Makes serving 12 a walk in the park
tounge_smile.gif

What a fun table full of laughter! I can hear it now. Way to go! Give her a group hug from the forum!

My mind goes into dishwasher overload just looking at that image! God bless the dishwashers in the family.
chef.gif

Please feel free to share more photos whenever possible, y'all give us inspiration and a little perspiration.
cheers.gif

17 on the porch yesterday, rain this morning so 18 inside. Kind of a cool pic of yesterday's sitting.
brek%20for%2017.jpg

Leo watches over all
leo%20on%20duty.jpg

Are these BnB guests or functions you are holding there? How many rooms do you have?

The first shot was a wedding group that rented almost the whole place. This weekend was just guests. We have seven rooms under our roof and the 2 story carriage house out back. We can sleep 24 when maxed. We are getting the routine down pretty well, then the fridge dies......and while we are making space and clearing the path for the new fridge delivery........the washing machine let's all of it's smoke out.......new one on the way somrtime tomorrow. We are just trying to decide if we need to go to the laundro-mat tonight...

The first shot was a wedding group that rented almost the whole place. This weekend was just guests. We have seven rooms under our roof and the 2 story carriage house out back. We can sleep 24 when maxed. We are getting the routine down pretty well, then the fridge dies......and while we are making space and clearing the path for the new fridge delivery........the washing machine let's all of it's smoke out.......new one on the way somrtime tomorrow. We are just trying to decide if we need to go to the laundro-mat tonight....
Where did you get your eating utensils. I have quite a few of that pattern, and would like to get more.

17 on the porch yesterday, rain this morning so 18 inside. Kind of a cool pic of yesterday's sitting.
brek%20for%2017.jpg

Leo watches over all
leo%20on%20duty.jpg
Do you always go ahead and pour juice for every guest? We find that all of our guests don't drink juice since there's also a nice fruit serving. Also, we offer a choice of juices each morning, along with ice water and the hot beverages.

brek%20for%2017.jpg

Leo watches over all
leo%20on%20duty.jpg
Do you always go ahead and pour juice for every guest? We find that all of our guests don't drink juice since there's also a nice fruit serving. Also, we offer a choice of juices each morning, along with ice water and the hot beverages.
Samster said:
When we serve OJ we pour it up for all. If we are offering a choice (from time to time) we wait and ask their preference. OJ rarely goes undrunk. We have self serve coffee and hot tea and serve ice water to any one who asks.

Back