Can you suggest a name for my biz?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to little blue's suggestion, i registerd the domain sitting inn ... i found some similar ... like sitting inn style ... but not that one. now i'm looking to see if other interims are using it (without a website) hopefully not. some i really liked and some do seem like insurance or medical care. others are really close to others that are taken. i love inn your place ... but taken. it's hard to find something original, isn't it?.
Oh, I just saw this now!! PERFECT!!!

thanks to little blue's suggestion, i registerd the domain sitting inn ... i found some similar ... like sitting inn style ... but not that one. now i'm looking to see if other interims are using it (without a website) hopefully not. some i really liked and some do seem like insurance or medical care. others are really close to others that are taken. i love inn your place ... but taken. it's hard to find something original, isn't it?.
Sitting Inn is an awesome name. I can't believe it wasn't taken. That's got to be a good sign. ;)
I agree.....GREAT name!
Breakfast Diva said:
I agree.....GREAT name!
I agree, its perfect!

seashanty said:
since we've been talking about innsitting ...
many of you know i've been helping out, sort of inn-day-sitting on an informal basis ~~ and have been taking random jobs that come my way.
i've been kicking around the idea of hanging out my shingle as an innsitter because i miss being an innkeeper. and the more i read how happy suellen222 is, the more i miss it.
i've been working on a website for a few weeks now ... before i go any further, i need a name for my business ... if you have any suggestions, could you email me off forum please? i have a few ideas, but nothing feels right yet.
i'm not a team, it's just me (widowed and no partner) ... i smile a lot & like to bake if that is any help.
i'd offer a prize for the best suggestion, but can't think of one.
thanks, all.
A little late to the party, but how about:
PerfectINN Innsitting

A few off the top of my head!
INNdivided Attention
Inn Nanny
INNtentions
INNterpol
Good Luck
Harry

Back