Change to terms of use for this site.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the support and the trust... though I find it slightly disturbing that so many are celebrating the creation of a loophole that brings a potential loss of freedom and potential rise of an evil dictator.
devil_smile.gif

I have not applied this loophole to anyone, and genuinely hope that I do not have to.

I appreciate the support and the trust... though I find it slightly disturbing that so many are celebrating the creation of a loophole that brings a potential loss of freedom and potential rise of an evil dictator.
devil_smile.gif

I have not applied this loophole to anyone, and genuinely hope that I do not have to..
Someone has to ride in off the plains, dusty and alone, to bring peace and prosperity to the struggling townspeople.

devil_smile.gif

I have not applied this loophole to anyone, and genuinely hope that I do not have to..
All of us cats need herding every now and again. Thanks for doing what you do.

devil_smile.gif

swirt said:
devil_smile.gif

I have not applied this loophole to anyone, and genuinely hope that I do not have to.
We considered overthrowing you, but decided to be nice. Not sure if you would have appreciated a Mutiny Sir Captain.

Dang it! Sounds like I missed all the fun!
Im also performing a test post.
:)

Back