Define "Cabaret"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it sounds like great fun!
they should make up posters - live music and entertainment, great food - with pics like on their website. and then pass them around to local businesses like you. i bet it will take off! i'd go..
seashanty said:
i think it sounds like great fun!
they should make up posters - live music and entertainment, great food - with pics like on their website. and then pass them around to local businesses like you. i bet it will take off! i'd go.
We've been around and around with them on this all summer. They were bringing a calendar around. I could point right at it, refer to it on my 'To Do' bulletin board, etc. They were also bringing 50 sheets of paper every week, that I was just using for scrap paper because no one took them. I told them to make up some business cards with directions & the $2 off coupon and those would go like hotcakes. No one is going to walk around with a sheet of paper to go to a nightclub.
They are working on so many projects right now and they get a good response from the 'sheets of paper' marketing at the hotels, that they aren't listening. Their marketing coordinator went back to school so there isn't even the regular weekly visit now.
I didn't think of anything but a place with dinner & a show of some sort, with drinks available. A "revue" connotes something more risque to me.
Sounds like a fun place there.

Back