Quantcast

Does anyone have a recipe suggestion for an easy side dish?

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

The Farmers Daughter

Reaction score
I need something to accompany Confetti (veggie) Quiche? Other than toast or home fries. Ideas? Thanks!

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Corn muffins. Zucchini bread.

wendydk

Reaction score
Sliced strawberries and bananas topped with vanilla yogurt and granola

DaisyMae

Reaction score
quich on a bed of baby spinach with diced sauteed butternut squash? popovers with a compound butter? roasted asparagus? parmesan green beans with toasted almonds?

DaisyMae

Reaction score
of course, there's always my favorite accompaniament to anything, which is...Chocolate!

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
quich on a bed of baby spinach with diced sauteed butternut squash? popovers with a compound butter? roasted asparagus? parmesan green beans with toasted almonds?.
mollysmom said:
quich on a bed of baby spinach with diced sauteed butternut squash? popovers with a compound butter? roasted asparagus? parmesan green beans with toasted almonds?
STOP already!! Everything you mentioned sounds wonderful! Do you actually serve these to guests ???

DaisyMae

Reaction score
sure, why not! we actually had the green beans this a.m. they were a side for a frittata.
tomorrow we are having a roulade and i'll use the asparagus for a garnish, just a coiuple of spears laying on the top. we really do have chocolate for breakfast too, sometimes.

One Day

Reaction score
what about french fries?
OK....so I use the Frozen bags....in the oven....The last couple months while I have been grilling......I have done the F Fries on the grill.

hawley

Reaction score
tomatoes
Another thing I like is to grate a squash (yellow summer or zuchinni) and sweet onion. Add an egg and about 1/2 cup bisquick. Stir and cook in patties like potatoe pancakes. We make these a side for breakfast or for supper.
All from the garden.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
tomatoes
Another thing I like is to grate a squash (yellow summer or zuchinni) and sweet onion. Add an egg and about 1/2 cup bisquick. Stir and cook in patties like potatoe pancakes. We make these a side for breakfast or for supper.
All from the garden..
Usually how big of a squash would you be talking? I mean zucchini around here could be used for speed bumps (at least once anyway)!

Penelope

Reaction score
Slice some tomatoes. Sprinkle with a little salt and a little olive oil. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and smoked mozzerella cheese on the slices and broil until brown and bubbly.

Latest posts