Quantcast

GRAND OPENING: NEW BUSINESS IN COLUMBIA - INN THE NEWS - WE ALL KNOW THIS B&B!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
GRAND OPENING: NEW BUSINESS IN COLUMBIA
Columbia Daily Tribune - Columbia,MO,USA
It took Gene and Kriss Royer nearly three years to repair the damage and turn it into a bed-and-breakfast. ● Hours: Check in is from 3 to 7 pm daily, ...

NICE PHOTO FOR THE ARTICLE!!! YOU ROCK KRISS!!!

Samster

Reaction score
Nice article! Did we know about the fire? Wow! That is something to come back from and still open. Kudos to Kriss & Gene

Sunshine

Reaction score
Thanks so much everyone!
If you all wouldn't have encouraged me to send out press releases we wouldn't have made it into any paper!
Thanks for your helpful suggestions.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Nice article! Did we know about the fire? Wow! That is something to come back from and still open. Kudos to Kriss & Gene
maybe I didn't say anything about the fire to you all here. Thanks for the props. :)

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
yay! good going!

Copperhead

Reaction score
Nice article - May you recieve only the nicest of guests and plentiful in numbers.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Nice article - May you recieve only the nicest of guests and plentiful in numbers..
awe, you guys are so nice. Thanks so much. So far... we have had absolutely wonderful guests! did have one couple who apparently didn't like dolls though.... hid them all under the table skirt! ;)

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice article. May it keep the reservations coming in for a looooooong time.

Samster

Reaction score
Nice article - May you recieve only the nicest of guests and plentiful in numbers..
awe, you guys are so nice. Thanks so much. So far... we have had absolutely wonderful guests! did have one couple who apparently didn't like dolls though.... hid them all under the table skirt! ;)
We had a discussion about dolls in guest rooms on the other forum. They freak some people out. Just like some people don't like portraits in the bedroom.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
We had a discussion about dolls in guest rooms on the other forum. They freak some people out. Just like some people don't like portraits in the bedroom.
Samster said:
I notice my grandmothers high school pic is often turned aside, it is within the era of the room. I wonder if people think it is someone now deceased? She is still kickin.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Congrats...I did however note something when I visited your website. NO TITLE on your home pages. It says HOME... Make sure all of your titles reflect your inn. ie: attractions near the High Street Victorian Inn in MO. etc. I see you are using Homestead. so know that can be limiting, but you can go in when you open each page, click on the INFO icon and put in more information there for your title.
Best wishes.

YellowSocks

Supporting Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!
Bummer about the fire...
=)
Kk.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Funny, but portraits wouldn't bother me as much as dolls would. There's that whole 'Chuckie' thing going on there. Of course it would depend on the location of the inn and the portrait because you've got that whole secret panel behind the portrait thing, too. But, Chuckie scares me more.