Homestead Dinner Head Count

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an e-mail from Jay - he is planning to join us. I told him we are going to the Gristmill. Will look them up in the morning and make a rez..
Check your email - I sent you their website. Glad to hear Jay will join us since I will miss his speech!

Just got an e-mail from Jay - he is planning to join us. I told him we are going to the Gristmill. Will look them up in the morning and make a rez..
Check your email - I sent you their website. Glad to hear Jay will join us since I will miss his speech!
Got it. Thanks. Made a rez for 12 at 7 PM - to give us time to get organized and get there. She agreed it is easier to take away place settings if we do not need them than to add them. See everyone in the lobby of The Homestead @ 6 PM. unless you are staying in Warm Springs. Anyone in Warm Springs already meet us at the Gristmill at 7.

Got it. Thanks. Made a rez for 12 at 7 PM - to give us time to get organized and get there. She agreed it is easier to take away place settings if we do not need them than to add them. See everyone in the lobby of The Homestead @ 6 PM. unless you are staying in Warm Springs. Anyone in Warm Springs already meet us at the Gristmill at 7.
Missed all of this ,just came on. I will be there Sunday early afternoon. My daughter that lives here now will check out guest.Mary in Bridgewater

I already put my package of doilies in my travel case so it would not be forgotten and my camera bag will be around my waist - I bought a fanny pack for a camera bag when I got my Sony. We will be able to get a waitress to take our photos I am sure. Then we can post it for the Forum. Doilies and all!

Make sure you give Jay a doily from me. :).
I will take along some extras from my stash!
muirford said:
I will take along some extras from my stash!
and a camera? :)
I'm really bad about remembering to take pics, but I will make the attempt.
teeth_smile.gif

HI there,
Okay I don't know what we will be doing. When I first told Chris about the restaurant he was totally turned off - he has been in the business over 20 years and knows all the ins and outs and has totally retired his suits and jackets. And if they were charging $25 per potential cancellation I was not going to ask what their policy about separate checks or how much automatic tip they put on parties over 10.
At this point he is wanting to just go snack in the bar. He is not into making any big plans right now until we get there.
Is this reservation for Sunday or for Tuesday? He might settle down by Tuesday.
At any rate, I hope you all hit the bar at one point or another on Sunday so we can all meet and talk!
RIki

HI there,
Okay I don't know what we will be doing. When I first told Chris about the restaurant he was totally turned off - he has been in the business over 20 years and knows all the ins and outs and has totally retired his suits and jackets. And if they were charging $25 per potential cancellation I was not going to ask what their policy about separate checks or how much automatic tip they put on parties over 10.
At this point he is wanting to just go snack in the bar. He is not into making any big plans right now until we get there.
Is this reservation for Sunday or for Tuesday? He might settle down by Tuesday.
At any rate, I hope you all hit the bar at one point or another on Sunday so we can all meet and talk!
RIki
Well they are supposed to get up to 6 inches of snow tonight..then looks like sunny from Sat on..so hopefully it will be safe traveling for all of you. Hope you all have a great time! Give us some feedback on the conference when you return.

Wir bieten romantisch Brautkleider Große Größen zu günstige Preisen online. Custom kleider design nach dem Foto. So einfach finden Sie Ihr Traum Brautkleid.abendkleider günstig online kaufen abendkleider günstig online kaufenWie Sie Ihre Ehe Rock auf einem Strand wählen? Hier eine kleine Treppe sollten wir schon.
Der erste Schritt ist, um eine endgültige Einstellung auf ihrem Eifer zu erschwinglichen Preisen zu nehmen, so können wir soweit Ihre Möglichkeiten. So eine Läden erneut kontinuierlich, wenn ein Verkauf der Ehe Kleidern auf einem Strand. Sie könnten nicht der Ansicht, wir können einen Rock in einem dieser Läden zu finden, obwohl vielleicht angenehm überrascht erhalten. Viele Geschäfte haben große Sommer Rock oder spontane Hochzeit Kleider Strand kann für Hochzeiten auf einem Strand gefunden werden. Die dritte ist in Zeitschriften.
Mit einer Verschiebung der Jahreszeiten, ist es Zeit für die neuesten Paare außerhalb Hochzeiten zu wählen. Was auch immer Grünfläche Hochzeiten so groß wie Strandhochzeiten, so groß wie eine Präferenz des Veranstaltungsortes Ehe Kleid, das standesgemäß für Bräute bardress , ist eine Vielzahl wichtiger.
trägerlosen Souveränität line Taille Röcke, hervorragende Ehe Rock Sommer
Heute, Online-Verkauf befindet sich in einer rasanten Entwicklung, so groß wie eine einzige von Vorteil ist ein Finish E-Commerce-Entwicklung. Sie können sofort online kaufen von Ihrem unverdünnt Ehe Rock zu einem Strand. Viele bereit, bar dresses online bar dresses online für einen Strandurlaub Ehe Charakter mit viel Ausführungen erhältlich, wie zB Kanten Strand Hochzeit, Ehe Kleider trägerlos Ehe Kleider, Strand Bluse, günstige schlichte brautkleider günstige schlichte brautkleider etc zu gehen
Sobald wir auf einem Strand Ehe unverdünnt Rock für Ihren besonderen Tag gefunden haben gothic ballkleid brautmode online günstig brautmode online günstig, sollten wir zusätzlich ein wenig Zubehör hoffen, vergleichen Sie Ihre künstlerische Ehe Kleider Strand casual. Schuhe können so elementar wie Flip-Flops oder Wohnungen, obwohl viele nur barfuß gehen.
Um eine Ehe Rock auf einem Strand so groß wie Zubehör ist es zu vergleichen, um, was sicher ein hellsten Ihrer Ehe Partei zu sein. Machen Sie einen schönen beginnen so groß wie eine glückliche Finale einer unverdünnten Frau zu sein. Suchen Sie in der Ehe Zeitschriften so groß wie alternative verbunden sind, können geben einen Gedanken an das, was wir ähnlich oder möchten eine Ehe Rock auf einem Strand. Wählen Sie Ihre Favoriten so groß wie ein Mini-Laptop, einen einzigen von ihnen haben. In Magazinen, können wir üblicherweise zu finden, was speichert Stile, die entfernt wurden, zu verkaufen. Der letzte Schritt ist abendkleider shop online , um eine Hochzeitsreise so groß wie die Ehe Websites übernehmen. In neuen Jahren, wenn ein Internet ist nicht so kritisch wie eine partielle des Lebens, Kitchenerteenage Feier Kleider, ballkleid billig brautmode abendkleider abendkleider brautmode Leute ähnlich, einkaufen zu gehen. Obwohl Mädchen eine Menge Spaß bekommen kann dieses Konzept braucht Zeit so groß wie ein Squeeze so groß wie den Verkauf von insgesamt Routine wird wirklich ineffizient.
Es gibt keine Stellen im Zusammenhang mit Party Kleider Kitchenerteenage Wie Sie Ihr Brautkleid auszuwählen.
brautmode abendkleider

Back