How to handle the topic of broken furniture

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any of her emails she sent you while she was in the room telling you when she was coming to breakfast, etc.? Maybe that could help?????

That evil witch has returned. Now she is claiming the we forged her credit card slip, therefore the charges are invalid. Can you freakin' believe this?
Suggestions? I.
Same advice everyone said at the very beginning - make copies of all e-mails, receipts, photos, letters, etc and send the packet to the credit card company.and hope for the best. Not fun to have to deal with, but sometimes one must.

That evil witch has returned. Now she is claiming the we forged her credit card slip, therefore the charges are invalid. Can you freakin' believe this?
Suggestions? I.
The Farmers Daughter said:
Suggestions? I
Did you run her card or hand enter the charges she's disputing? If you ran her card, no worries. If this was hand-entered, you'll need all your supporting documentation that she agreed to the charges. Have you heard from the cc company or just her? If just her, wait until you hear from the cc co before doing anything. Don't tell her what you have or she'll go ask someone else how to get around the documentation you've got, which it sounds like she is doing now.

Back