Quantcast

I'm tired today .... or ... when you know you're in the right industry ... or Karaoke .... and Atkins !!!!!

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
Yes, what is a witches corner?
=)
Kk..
A Witches Corner is a curved part of room - ie where there should be a corner there's actually a curve. Apparently if a witch couldn't get you in a corner you were safe. Sooooo - because it's the maid's room I have an old besom broom in there and because I'm a Brit with a dubious sense of humour I stand the broom in the witches corner so she can't get to it.
What is today's update on that rather demanding guest of yours?? :)
All smiles and compliments ..... well you're a simply wonderful cook - although who'd have thought it seeing as your British .... how DO you get your scrambled eggs so fluffy ..... and by the way you probably want to put that a/c in a different window, it blows on you a little as you're sleeping .....
The Tipsy Butler said:
All smiles and compliments ..... well you're a simply wonderful cook - although who'd have thought it seeing as your British .... how DO you get your scrambled eggs so fluffy .....
"I spit in them."
Holy cow, don't tell those people about me, please!
OMG you make me laugh. Yes - for "those" guests, follow recipe as below and then spit in them - it adds a certain je ne sais quoi.

Samster

Reaction score
=)
Kk..
A Witches Corner is a curved part of room - ie where there should be a corner there's actually a curve. Apparently if a witch couldn't get you in a corner you were safe. Sooooo - because it's the maid's room I have an old besom broom in there and because I'm a Brit with a dubious sense of humour I stand the broom in the witches corner so she can't get to it.
All smiles and compliments ..... well you're a simply wonderful cook - although who'd have thought it seeing as your British .... how DO you get your scrambled eggs so fluffy ..... and by the way you probably want to put that a/c in a different window, it blows on you a little as you're sleeping .....
Haha! Well, bless her heart...I guess she enjoyed her stay after making you jump through a few hoops :)
Curious minds do want to know the fluffy scrambled egg secret

Butter in the pan, low heat, half and half beaten with the eggs, stir a lot and remove before they are done. Low heat is the key as is the butter and half and half. I'm not going for healthy, I'm going for a B&B treat ......
I knew it had to be bad for you

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
=)
Kk..
Haha! Well, bless her heart...I guess she enjoyed her stay after making you jump through a few hoops :)
Curious minds do want to know the fluffy scrambled egg secret

Butter in the pan, low heat, half and half beaten with the eggs, stir a lot and remove before they are done. Low heat is the key as is the butter and half and half. I'm not going for healthy, I'm going for a B&B treat ......
The half & half does wonders for a quiche, also!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I whisk my egg whites (with a couple yolks) with a fat-free sour cream. That makes them fluffy also.

trishany

Reaction score
Tipsy Butler -- Ditto, ditto, ditto. Hubby and I are on Adkins. works great for us, too. The kareoke machine -- great!