Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Don't wait. The time will never be just right. ~ Napoleon Hill[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]When you're a kid, you think parents are professionals. Then you become one yourself and realise they're just keen amateurs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"Do Something. If it works, do more of it. If it doesn't, do something else." Franklin D. Roosevelt[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds. mark twain[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. -Erica Jong[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]If you're bored with life, if you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals. -Lou Holtz[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. It's the hard that makes it great. -Tom Hanks[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]A traveler without observation is a bird without wings. ~Moslih Eddin Saadi[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Everything in the world we want to do or get done, we must do with and through people. ~ E. Nightingale[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Excellence always sells. ~ E. Nightingale[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. ~ Jim Rohn[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]No matter how bad things are. You can always make things worse.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Napoleon Hill “Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the keys to my destiny. -Elain Maxwell[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]What you are will show in what you do. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

Back