Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]There's a way to do it better - find it. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]What is going on in your town? If travelers don't know, they'll go somewhere else.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]What is going on in your town? If travelers don't know, they'll go somewhere else.[/COLOR].
I have a Happenings page. I recently attended a workshop with the cousin of the owner of the flea market (drive-in) and she told me the opening date. It is on my web site and I am already getting hits from people looking for the opening date. During the season, I post what is playing at the drive-in. I told her to send me an e-mail and i can update it on my trip. I post events and blog about them too.

You never truly understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

[h3] [COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Today's thought: "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." —C.S. Lewis[/COLOR][/h3]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Your big opportunity may be right where you are now. ~ Napoleon Hill[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]A bore is a person who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]A bore is a person who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR].
thumbs_up.gif

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]“Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” Abraham Lincoln[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Money is like an arm or leg - use it or lose it. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR]

[h2] [COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Your philosophy determines whether you will go for the disciplines or continue the errors. ~ Jim Rohn[/COLOR][/h2]

The root of all superstition is that men observe when a thing hits, but not when it misses. -Francis Bacon, essayist, philosopher, and statesman (1561-1626)

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these. -George Washington Carver, scientist (1864-1943)

In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences. -Robert Green Ingersoll, lawyer and orator (1833-1899)

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project. ~ Napoleon Hill[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. ~ E. Nightingale[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. ~ W. Churchill[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Kindness not only makes the coffee. Kindness says good morning.[/COLOR]

Back